Personal Information Collection
We collect your personal information in the course of providing different services to you.
Information Provided by You: We collect any information you provide in relation to IntelliHub . You provide information to us when you:
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve IntelliHub services. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide IntelliHub services: We use your personal information to provide and deliver IntelliHub services and process transactions related to IntelliHub services, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Analyze, Improve and Support IntelliHub services: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop IntelliHub services.
- Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend IntelliHub services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with IntelliHub services.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to IntelliHub services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote IntelliHub services. We might display interest-based ads for IntelliHub services.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Specific purpose with your consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
Personal Information sharing
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below and with Spotflock.com and the subsidiaries that Spotflock.com controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through IntelliHub services. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit and compliance risks, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales assistance (including advertising and event management), conducting customer relationship management, and providing training. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that IntelliHub or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location of Data
Spotflock Technologies Pvt Ltd. is located in the United States, and our affiliated companies are located throughout the world. Depending on the scope of your interactions with IntelliHub services, your personal information may be stored in or accessed from multiple countries, including the United States. Whenever we transfer personal information to other jurisdictions, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
At Spotflock Technologies, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We protect the security of your information during transmission to or from Spotflock websites, applications, products, or services by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Internet Advertising and Third Parties
IntelliHub services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through IntelliHub services include:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- your subscription, purchase, usage, billing, and payment history;
- payment settings, such as payment instrument information and billing preferences;
- email communication and notification settings.
You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many IntelliHub services include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain IntelliHub services.
- Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please go to the IntelliHub Console. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Browser and Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide IntelliHub services for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use IntelliHub services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Retention of Data
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of IntelliHub services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
If you have any concerns about privacy at Spotflock or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
If you interact with IntelliHub services on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal information may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. You can see the date on which the latest version of this Privacy Notice was posted. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without informing affected customers and giving them a choice.